In an upgraded capacity, DPAD now functions as a fund-pool launchpad for crypto projects. We will use our vast network of contacts and resources to help raise capital of up to $500,000 for projects we accept into our bi-annual cohorts. Projects to be considered will undertake a rigorous screening process to ensure they have a proper product-market fit as well as other important factors before they are accepted into our program. In short, we are evolving as the YC for crypto start-ups. Over the past few weeks, several applications have been received and its just 6 days to the deadline.
Once the projects are accepted into our program, DPAD will act as the “non-traditional VC” in the fundraising campaign and will introduce the project to other VCs, using our widely known brand name and reputation as the “trust factor” required in capital raising attempts. With this, we will assist the startup in raising enough funds to pursue their ambitions. In explicit terms, the stages move in the sequence below:
- Apply with the form at https://dpad.finance/cohort/
- Application reviewed by a panel
- Online video interviews with screened project founders
- Final list of selected projects
- 3 month incubation to be hosted remotely
- Even after the fundraise and incubation period, the teams will continue to help each other
We will help projects fundraise in the following ways:
- Validation of the project, profiling for Web3 market and defending the project before reputable VCs.
- Exposing the project to our network of VCs to raise up to 500k at once.
- Raising up to 500k in private sales on launchpads.
- Raising part of the money through grants and the rest through token sales
DPAD plans on having 2 cohorts yearly where multiple accepted projects will have their fundraising campaigns. Our summer cohort is dubbed DPAD incubation cohort S23 and our winter cohort is dubbed DPAD incubation cohort W23.
Our first cohort opens later in the winter of 2022 (coinciding nicely with the current crypto winter) and applications open up soon. Be sure to keep an eye on our socials to know when we open up our first cohort application to the public.
This is the first of its kind that is unifying the total fundraising process for startups in crypto. With time, we will extend to integrate other ambitious agendas. Now, begin to ideate and get your crypto projects ready!
To show a bit of our credentials, DPAD is listed on multiple platforms including Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Check it out here. We are open to collaborations and grants from different VCs including mainstream VCs structurally restricted in Web2 doings. DPAD is becoming their technical migration interface into Web3 with lots of promises for the future. We are also open to support from different blockchain protocols and foundations with mutual terms and benefits to derive. Communications from VCs and blockchain foundations should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join the voyage and explore space.
Learn more about DPAD on the following links: